Monday, March 12, 2007

Lazy Sunday

With my Landlord away in the Cotswolds I was faced with a flat to myself and a day of R&R in prospect. So when an old University pal suggested meeting up to watch the Rugby, I suggested he come round and watch it at Chez Pip rather than a Pub.

So Richard turned up at 2pm, we cooked Bangers & Mash and watched England v France.

What a Game it was ! A mere two weeks after our mauling at the hands of the Irish, we routed the French en route to a Grand Slam. Either the French or Irish will will the Championship (unless we put on about 40-50 points against the Welsh), so it is some consolation to ruin our Gallic Cousins' chance of a Grand Slam ...

After that I made tea and we watched Victoria Wood. Good end to a good day ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home